Why choose Instaclick Photo Booth?
- Our prices are lower
We use an advanced high speed dye sub printer that prints photo lab quality pictures
We use a high megapixel SLR digital camera for studio quality photos
We include customized picture layouts and backdrops in all our packages for FREE
(Since its FREE we allow client to have up to 3 revisions), If the design becomes really complicated we will charge extra 35 dollars to have unlimited revisions.
Our company is commited to excellence. We aim to be the best in the business. We always make sure that every celebration will be more memorable.
How exactly does the Photo Booth work?
- Position yourself in the designated area, face the camera, press the green “GO” button, pose and the booth will start the photo session process. The booth takes 4 shots at 5 seconds interval then the photo is then printed on a customized 4″ x 6″ high quality print which is given to your guests.
Do you customize the photo layout using my event theme?
- Yes, You need to submit your pictures, logos, or any design you want to include in the photo layout. Choose the photo layout you prefer for your prints and we will design it for you according to your theme. You must submit your pictures/logos/designs at least 7 days prior to your event.Template Layouts
How do I reserve the date?
- You can use our Booking Form or contact us. If your desired date is open, we will reserve it for you upon completing the electronic contract form and a down payment of 50% to reserve the date.
What are my payment options?
- Paying online is the fastest and most convenient way to pay.
- We accept major Credit card payment . A service charge of 3.5% percent will be charged by Paypal, our credit card processing vendor (the Instaclick Photobooth does not receive, nor will it underwrite, any portion of the service charge).
- The University will not accept credit card payments in person or over the phone. A service charge of 2.75 percent will be charged by Nelnet, our credit card processing vendor (the University does not receive, nor will it underwrite, any portion of the service charge). For more information, please visit the Credit card payment FAQ.To pay by mail, print a copy of your bill and send it with a check, money order, traveler’s check, or cashier’s check to:University of Minnesota Twin Cities
PO Box 1450
Minneapolis, MN 55485-6443
What are the requirements to setup the Photobooth?
Can we have our Photobooth outdoors?
Absolutely. We required to place our booth on a hard, flat, level, dry surface. If necessary, under certain weather conditions, we may need to cover the booth with a canopy tent (we charged extract fee). Property with hilly landscapes must be driven over with our vehicles in order to unload our photobooth at flat locations. Property must be cleared of rocks and any other debris ahead of time for photo booth delivery. Once unloaded, we cannot move our photo booths over gravel, uneven ground, or steps. Photobooth placed on lawns will require a sheet of plywood (or other suitable material) underneath.
- We will not place our photobooth directly on grass or wet ground. Nor will we drive our vehicles through mud or conditions that could possibly result in our vehicles becoming damage.
- If any of the above conditions prevent us from setting up our photo booth, you will either have to decide on another location, or cancel our services and forfeit your payment.
How early will you setup?
- We will make sure to arrive early enough to be completely set up and tested before photo booth opens up to the guests. This is usually one hour before photo booth opens.
Is the setup and tear down time part of my event time?
- No, we will set up the photo booth before your event begins to make sure the booth is in the right place and is working perfectly. The photo booth will be removed when the rental time has elapsed.
Is there an extra delivery or setup charge?
- Delivery and Setup are included as part of the quoted rental package. We will occasionally travel outside of our service area for larger rentals, and an additional travel fee might be necessary depending on distance.
Do you beat your competitor's low promotional rates?
- We are always willing to consider matching or beating a competitor’s promotional rates within reason. Just BEWARE that there are some companies out there that simply quote extremely low rates just to get bookings, and to take other companies’ business away, then later as the event dates approach, choosing which ones that pay off the biggest for them (longer rental times, larger upgraded booth packages, etc), then cancelling on everyone else with the much lower payoff at the last minute. They may even be booking more booths than they actually even have, just to keep customers on the hook and prevent them from going elsewhere, until they decide which events are more worthwhile for them, and which ones aren’t. Remember,“You Get What you pay for”.
Does the rental include a photobooth attendant?
- Yes, a professional attendant will be present during the entire rental period to help your guests operate and enjoy their photobooth experience.
How many people can fit into the photobooth at once?
- We have had up to 12 people in the photobooth at once. The more the better, which is part of the fun!
Do you have any suggestions on how to make sure that we and our guests take full advantage of the photo booth?
- Based on the event, place the photobooth in a popular area, such as near the bar or dance floor. We would suggest you let your guests know where it is and that it is available at no cost. Easy and creative ways to do this is:
Provide Table Reminders (included in our Wedding Package) at each place setting
What is a Social Media Kiosk?
- A 23″ touch screen kiosk will be provided to allow guest to share the take photos from the Photo booth to share via Email, Facebook and SMS text.
What is a Scrapbook?
- Scrapbook Station is a Guest Book album (or memory book). Our attendant will collect each duplicate photo from your guests, and assemble them into the album, while providing a space for your guests to comment and sign. After each page is complete, the attendant inserts it behind a clear, protective layer. At the end of the rental time, the completed scrapbook will be mailed within 3 days.
I have another question not listed here. Where can I reach you?